Have you just met someone but you’re not sure about them. Well you can tell quite a bit about a guy if he has a god. But what kind of dog does he have! I think we covered most of them below. thx to msn!
Jack Russell Terrier
These dogs are super-hyper and their owners often are as well. Though this guy may appear to be on serious uppers, much like his equally-pumped canine, he’s likely just really high on life. If you have trouble getting him to sit and stay like a good boy, we hear he responds quite well to treats.
This dog typically attracts an all-American, guy-next-door-type owner. We picture him nonchalantly tossing his pooch a tennis ball and running shirtless, leash in hand. Sure, he may be a tad predictable, given his dog of choice, but when predictable comes with six-pack abs … we’ll take it.
Snoopy cartoons left out that beagles often have separation anxiety and are known to howl, which can drive the neighbors crazy. But, like a true parent, a Beagle boy loves his furry pal anyway for its sweet demeanor and desire to cuddle and give kisses. And a guy who’ll happily submit to smelly dog kisses deserves yours because, like his pooch, he’s probably happiest when lounging with loved ones.
Everything about the Corgi is funny: its big head, its short legs, its often-hanging-out tongue. But this little pooch is feisty, and its owner knows it’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters most.
There’s a 90% chance this pooch is leftover from its owner’s ex-girlfriend. There’s a 10% chance the guy’s just got a great sense of humor. Regardless, if he’s willing to walk a dainty doggie, he’s probably pretty confident in his manhood — and in its ability to win you over. Just approach with a touch of caution: Most Chihuahuas are extremely protective of their owners.
Let’s cut straight to it: If we found out our guy had a fluffy, styled and possibly dressed dog … well, we wouldn’t be thrilled. But, a male poodle owner could in theory just have really bad allergies and love dogs so much that he swallowed his pride and got himself a pretty hypoallergenic pup.
Collies are extremely disciplined and focused dogs, so we predict that the owner of such a pooch will likely take ladies’ mind games and grind them into kibble. If little Timmy goes missing down the well, this is the man you’d pick to rescue him; so if a guy’s got himself a Lassie, you may have a lot to live up to as his lass.
Sure, his dog looks like it could tear off a Hummer’s tires in mere seconds, but maybe its owner simply doesn’t judge by reputation. You could even call this guy a renegade of sorts — out on the streets, trying to give a bad-rap dog a chance at breed redemption. Though, if the pooch wears a spiked chain and hasn’t been neutered, his owner may be more ruffian than renegade.
With its breathing issues and some extra chunk, the pug is sort of like the kid you made fun of in elementary school. And a pug owner may be like the semi-popular kid who stuck up for that poor outcast: He sees past slight flaws and loves the adorable way his dog vacuums the floor with his face. Look for a man that is solid and secure, but all mush on the inside.
A mutt owner is usually laid-back, humble and has a good sense of right and wrong. Given his choice of dog, he likely isn’t typically into a cookie-cutter woman: He’ll actually dig the crooked tooth you’re totally self-conscious about, as well as the weird slobbery sound you make when you chew — in short, he appreciates what makes you, you.